ChickenGuard Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener
Description / ChickenGuard Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener
Keep chickens in check with this automatic door opening and closing system for your coop!
The ChickenGuard promises to protect your precious hens from foxes and other predators, offering you complete peace of mind and the opportunity to actually have a life!
Here’s why we love the product range:
- Confidently open and close your chicken coop, either automatically (using a timer) or manually (pressing a button) as standard
- Reliably stop foxes and other predators from attacking your hens
- Create an opportunity where you can enjoy stress-free weekends away and holidays
- Upgrade if desired – Premium model can also trigger door action via built-in light sensor
- Quickly adjust settings thanks to the user friendly control unit with integrated LCD screen
- Choose your power source – 4x AA batteries (included) or mains supply (separate USB cables required)
- Benefit from a strong, robust piece of equipment – lifts up to 1kg/2lb
- Relax knowing you’ve got a 3 year manufacturer guarantee
Maximum security, minimum fuss
The programmable timer has a full Manual Control Feature and Failsafe Mode, giving you flexible door opening and closing options to ensure chickens always stay safe. You’re then able to relax and they can focus on laying eggs!
On the Premium model there’s an additional means of triggering door action for maximum security, via a built-in light sensor. Handy!
Altering the controller settings requires very little effort thanks to the integrated LCD screen. It’s really simple to navigate and features large buttons that can even be pressed properly with gloves on – a godsend during bad weather!
High quality automatic door system
Manufactured and assembled in the UK to the highest standards, the ChickenGuard Automatic Coop Door Opener houses all of the electronics in the weatherproof casing to provide reliable operation throughout the year. Reassuring to know, right?
If you’re interested, you must pick between two excellent models – Standard and Premium. Both provide the same core features, only the latter one also includes a built-in light sensor for an additional means of controlling the door.
You’ll receive 4x AA batteries with each ChickenGuard, but could alternatively choose to power the product through your mains supply, by connecting USB cables (not supplied).
3 year manufacturer guarantee as standard (though they are built to last for much longer!).