Citrus Focus Repotting Mix
Description / Citrus Focus Repotting Mix
- Specifically designed for citrus trees (oranges, lemons, mandarins, limes and tangerines)
- Free draining media mix with top quality ingredients that precisely meets the needs of citrus trees
- Features a balanced range of nutrients, promoting healthy growth for up to 2 months
- Contains a wetting agent to help plants access more nutrients and water
- Combine with Citrus Focus for the best results
Growing one or more types of citrus tree? Treat yourself to the best media for the job - Citrus Focus Repotting Mix!
It’s a top-quality compost that contains:
- Wetting agent
- Balanced range of nutrients, promoting healthy growth for up to 2 months
You can achieve great results from a wide range of citrus trees, including oranges, lemons, mandarins, limes and tangerines.
This mix is free draining to promote healthy root growth.
A built-in wetting agent enables plants to access the optimum amount of nutrients and water for unrestricted development. Your feed will spread evenly across your media and penetrate deep into it. As a consequence, dry spots are less likely to develop where roots fail to grow.
We highly recommed combining Citrus Focus Repotting Mix with a quality feed like Citrus Focus.
On average you need to repot citrus trees every 12–18 months, although sometimes it's necessary to do so beforehand for soil in poor condition. The prime time to repot is early in the year, just before spring. You can also repot at any time during the summer.