Grow It Premium Polytunnel
Description / Grow It Premium Polytunnel
The Grow It Premium Polytunnel is perfect for sheltering and protecting your plants, taking them from seed germination all the way through to harvest if desired. With a rust-resistant support frame, highly-protective cover and easy roll-up door, this top quality product has been designed to act like a secure greenhouse, effectively extending your growing season!
- Ideal for year round growing in large gardens and allotments
- Easy roll-up door and fitted windows ensure optimum airflow
- Super durable and UV treated Polyethylene (PE) cover
- Strong frame structure and anchorage thanks to “stability pockets”
- Quick and easy assembly with “push-fit” connections and good instructions
- Plenty of room for plants in a 300cm x 200cm x 190cm tall grow space
What is a polytunnel?
A polytunnel is a sturdy structure in which to house your plants for maximum security and protection, that can be placed almost anywhere outdoors. By acting as a faux greenhouse, it allows you to store, grow and harden off your vegetables, fruits, herbs and other plants all year round. The Grow It Premium Polytunnel really does stand out from the crowd, creating an aesthetically pleasing, super strong, fully enclosed cultivation area.
Why use a polytunnel?
There are many benefits that using a polytunnel can bring to your growing experience. It represents a more affordable alternative to the traditional greenhouse option, and consists of lightweight materials – making the relocation of one to a different property or allotment possible between growing seasons. Polytunnels offer a lot of additional security to your otherwise unprotected plants, reducing stress from the elements and extending the growing season regardless of what is being grown. This particular model ticks all of these boxes and can also be packed down and compactly stored away during the off-season without hassle.
What plants can I grow in a polytunnel?
Polytunnels are multi-functional, meaning you have the ability to raise all sorts of different fruit, vegetables, herbs and flowers in them. Heat-loving plants – such as tomatoes, peppers and aubergines – can be sown and grown to perfection using the Premium Polytunnel, whilst seedlings that prefer more sheltered conditions – including broccoli, spinach and swede – will thrive if transported into it later into the growing cycle.
What is included with the Grow It Premium Polytunnel?
- Rust-resistant steel support frame, designed with easy assembly in mind
- Heavy-duty Polyethylene (PE) cover, treated with UV to prevent fading
- Fitted windows to allow for ample ventilation
- Built-in stability pockets, which can be filled with gravel, sand or soil to secure and protect the tunnel during windy months
- Velcro ties to help better secure the steel frame
- Instructions included for easy assembly
300cm x 200cm x 190cm (tall)