Terms and Conditions of Sale
The following are terms and conditions for the sale of goods that will govern any contract for sale that we enter into with you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights
- We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
- To order goods through this website you must be at least 18 years of age.
- We have the right to refuse at our discretion to supply any goods ordered by you.
- Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these goods and we will refund any money already paid for the goods. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses that you may suffer if we do not supply goods.
- Many of the products we sell are of a technical nature and it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the products and keep specifications 100% up to date. All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods. However, if you buy goods which have an unsuitable specification which was not apparent from our website, we will accept the return of the goods in good condition and refund any money paid for the goods along with delivery charges.
- We will endeavour to deliver goods to you within 3-5 working days. However goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside of our control. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods.
- Should delivery be delayed for more than 21 days we will contact you as soon as practical giving you the option to cancel your order or to continue waiting for delivery.
- As soon as we have delivered the goods you will be responsible for them. If you delay accepting a delivery, our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end on the date the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: time limit for notification of claims. If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must inform us within 7 days. Our Customer Services Department will arrange collection of these goods and we will replace the goods at no charge or refund any money paid for the goods. Please download, fill out and enclose a return form with your goods.
IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR GOODS SAID TO BE DAMAGED ON DELIVERY.
If the goods returned under this clause 9 are found to be in full working order these will be returned to you and we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of 15% of the price of the goods along with the cost of carriage.
The price for the goods will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our website is wrong. We will inform you of the correct price and give you an opportunity to cancel the order. If the goods have already been delivered, we will give you an opportunity to return the goods and receive a full refund of the price and any delivery charges you have paid for the goods.
All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of delivery charges which will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order.
Either of us shall have the right to terminate any contract between us without penalty within 30 days from the date we accept your order. In the event of termination we shall refund to you all sums paid by you to us and you shall return any goods (in the same unused condition we supplied them to you) that we have despatched to you.
You will only own the goods once we have received payment in full.
We do not offer any credit facilities. We will issue you with a receipt once we have received payment in full for your order and once we have dispatched the goods to you.
We will supply goods that are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months (or longer if required by law) from the date of delivery. This does not affect any other statutory rights that you may have. Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these terms and conditions.
The Contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint contact us at [email protected]
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
We advise you to print and keep safe a copy of these Terms and Conditions.